Saturday, December 12, 2009

Four More Days.

Four more days to live???????????????? lolx....

Been Freaking Lazy plus Hectic week of munching Notes...>"<
its only 3 freaking papers but..........
I still feel like in the long sem of 6 effing subjs to sit for... Uugghhhhhhhhhh......

Here I present you.. 20 effing things I did at the moments of munching notes.
  1. I mirror myself like 84567654times a day!!! thats lot..!! @@
  2. I peel off dead skins on my precious face...it was Freaking eFFing dry...mom where are your herbal teas????
  3. 500 to 700 skippings a day.. thats a must.
  4. A moment of black out..dreaming looking at mini spiders crawling here n thr. Ewww...
  5. Doll up myself just for camwhore...! lolx..thts bimbotic..
  6. Other than munching note..I munch the whole big pack of Munchies Crunchy Oats Choco in two weeks...lolx.. wasted in doing skippings. ><"
  7. Having fashion show in my Room..trying out mix n match clothes to wear to exam.. that is so bimbo man.....wtf.
  8. Painting Nails...*is a must..* hahaha..
  9. U-zapping with Osim........bergegar sambil belajar..lolx
  10. Talk to myself....*scary huh..*
  11. Forcing ownself to sleep even I cnt sleep..Noted:*its in the afternoon k*
  12. Wondering all day...what I should shop..but not What I should Study.. T__T
  13. Keep on Viewing on facebook eventhough everyone is busying studying.. and thr's no UPDATEs at all...
  14. Keep changing Fb's Profile pic..but no one commented on it..sobz.
  15. Updated BANYAK status with Questions..no RESPONse oso...
  16. Viewed..Nobody by Wonder Girls MV..trying on the steps of the SExay dance..ahahahahha guess wht. failed...! as I am not a Natural born dancer. *blush*
  17. Flirting on the internet trying to get a handsome dude..hahaha as wht kennysia says his previous Expiry-ss were from the internet..! wheres mine nw????????
  18. Inhaling TigerBalm like nobody's business..[if mom knws bout it..she will think I sdg Drug-ing..!!!] ><"
  19. Played Sudoku..which is in my BB..! I do have one in Book type..but devices are better. ^^v
  20. Lastly....... Called Mom just to tell her...What I want to buy once I reached home! Mom says...you byk masa arrr..? study still tinking of shopping.! sorry mom..but studying always reminds me of what to buy..ahahaha..


Thats ridiculously Wasting time...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats Why I am so Fuckup with my E-Commerce paper today..! >"<

AND number 2ne1 : I browse thru pichas in my Album and find some freaking ugly picha to PS.

arghhhhh...you can see how ridiculous me of fully utilizing THE precious time that is Meant for study...

Oh..nowonder God dont even bless me d. T__T I am sorry..
What I read doesnt came out..What I planned..aiks.. Is what I did Skipped..came out.


Ok I guess I need to get my ass back to study..or can I sleep..?
Pengajian Malaysia paper due on Mon!! hmmmm...I have not more than 48hours only.
Ohhhh....but MrZhao's son dated me for Hi-Tea..

XOXO Cyrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment