Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lovelove.

Sorry people..been lazy lately and oso busy..
from the first day Came back to IPoh...I already went to party all night..
Next day...slept till noon...n then was relaxing...heheh
and at nite I need to attend my forever responsible Fren..Johnson it was a mini celebration for his birthday in Kampar.
and I drove all the way to Kampar...aiks..*dangerous* lolx.
then...came back n slept till the next noon again..
awwww...the nights continues..
A fren dated me, cause he had not date me before since v chatted few years back.lolx.
went out again.....
Daddy was nagging... I gotta feeling that I will b grounded. hahahahaha
but no la.
Sat and Sun...was being a good girl. hehehehehe...nvr go out. lolx..
but bored me till death leh....ish~~~!

anyway here are some pichas..

No comments:

Post a Comment