Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bentos = LoveShower

Hmmmm...so oh so...Japanese huh!!.^^ anyway..FYI, boys love japanese girls. heres are some tips...make it for your boyfriends or the guy you fancy. When they receive, they will give you the *Awwwwwwww...* look!!! lolx. everyone will be like tht even your mom or dad will be happy if you make these cute bentos for them. Is another technique of how to Shower people with love!! I loves to shower ppl with Love. Ppl are glad to be my frens. cause I always cheer them up!! *flattered* ><"

and some girlfriend just deny it when the poor boyfriends always ask them to cook. They will just give accusses like "Don't ever ask me to cook! I will burn down the whole house! *sweet smile*" or "I can cook. I will cook Maggi for you. hehe.." or "I will try!" [NATO girls which makes their poor borfriends waited for centuries. lolx] ...in the end the poor boyfriends will cook the meal as the girlfriends ask them to do so..sweetly. but what to do...sometimes you really cant deny that guys cooks better than girls.^^ [no offense ppl] Sorry if i make you terasa...! If you did Terasa..means what I'm saying is really True! Oops....I'm sorry to reveal you. ><"


Bentos Ingredients :
Food Box:-

Hotdogs [cut into octopus shape]
Hams
Bacons
Japanese rice[if you are making onigiri or sushis] or....
Spaghetti
Asparagus or any other veggies of your choice.
Organic Veggie. [their colors are nice for decorations and bentos is always bout healthy!]
Eggs >> Tamagos
Seaweeds
Edamames
Colorings...[pink always] cause is lovely.^^

here are some pichas of Bentos-FoodBox



this was the berry berry first bento I made.^^ It took me 5hours to complete both food n fruit box.



another simple one for my younger cousin sis. made for her to bring to school. <3>



this was made for my elder cousinsis to bring to work.^^



this lovely one was for him. <3>


Fruit Box:-

Kiwis
Strawberries
Blackberries
Green Apples
Grapes
Cherries
Konyaku Jelly
or any salad mixing
Cherry Tomato

Pichas.....^^



this is match with the very first food box



this was made for him.


The japanese girl here is always hurt by him. Actually it was more than enough already. but I just wan more. cause I'm stuck with the word "Occupy"!!! It was all because of the 4letters.

LoveyoutotheMax myDear.

No comments:

Post a Comment