Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fulltime Cryer

Its really hard to predict what you're thinking and what you want. You are giving me hope again and again you take it back. Thru my instinct I know you dont love her. Neither me. you still love your Expiry. I also know that I'm giving you miserable life. I'm Sorry dear. Everytime I sees you I dont wish for any conversation, I just wants to Cry infront of you. But you dont even bother. why...?? a single tear rolls down her cheek, looking right at him just to wish for some pamperation, and all he do was...look away.

After consideration, you're my toy, a toy that I like to play. No toy sharing!!! Toobad...I'm the only child, my Mom pampered me alot.^^ If you really thinks its a game, boy I sure will play with you till the END.!!! Sorry mydear. Anyway you are always my pamperation. You know what makes me happy to the Max right?...

ps: loveyoutotheMax lighterboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment