Thursday, August 6, 2009

Coming Soon.

Blogging soon...^^
rmbr I told ya before bout my prettyboy tutor Julian. goin to post some pichas of him soon for you guys to have a look.^^
2ndly, goin to blog bout bento makings
3rdly, my favorite cupcakes
4thly, presentations
5th...my gosh..I have so much post to blog. wtf..!
I have been damn lazy nowadays. shud name myself a new name. in stead of Cyrus lets change to Laysee.^^ any comments?? lmao
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ps: MissYouToTheMax LighterBoy.
below is another pretty gift I present to lighterboy.^^ Its the same thing.the symbol!!




















*guessing*????






















Its lollipop again. and this time is 10batang!!! haha The story was like this. It was a challenge for him to finish up 10lolli in 24hrs. [I'm cruel can! poisoning him sugars.*evil smile*] lolx. I came thru this idea..while v were conversing on the phone..It started with..I asked "do you miss me??"
he answered "nope! but somehow I miss the lollipop!^^" and then...v tok n tok n tok n tok....crap n crap n crap....and I challenge him. he accepted...and conclusion DEAL!!! *happy* Frm tht onwards...where ever I go..whenever I see ChupaChups...I'll pick n buy!..nomatter is in Jusco, 7|11, minimarket, Uni's canteen or groceries..!! I bought alot of them..but I could only pick 10best flavors which I thought is best.heee... since I'm gifting again..lets make it pretty again. huhu. Lets not tok much. move on to pichas.


It was made into a LollipopBouquet


Frontview


Topview


BetapaKuCintaPadamu




No comments:

Post a Comment