Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's Carmen's Day

First of all....
Due to the lengthy Exams I am not able to be at her side on the very special day of hers. ><"
here I would like to wish my

Brilliant Baby Carmen Happy Birthday!!!

[eh..didnt realize when i was typing..its BBC!! hahaha..]

Actually I wanted to post this entry on the day of her birthday.. and the lazy me did it!! ^^ But it was only with a few sentences and the lazy me Quoted to be cont.!! hahaha..sorry baby.><" Mentioning bout baby, I would like to introduce to you the baby I've been mentioning on few of my previous post. AND please.....! dont be mistaken that its BABYTOY ok!!!! lolx. I started to know Baby since Form3 [year2003], where our classes combine during moral lessons. Baby was in short hair "
really really short". As in wht ppl always says BoyCut! lolx. That was the time when Baby started to bring comics to class...and intro to us. And guess what...It was those love comics with "XXX"..hahaha..

Anyhow, Baby was not being discriminated for bringing "such" comics to classes. Somehow, She influenced us. Some of the days after school, we will be like heading to ParksonParade which is our Neighbour....hunting for Comics. lolx...baby you did influence us Eyyy..!!


We were then classmates in our year4 and 5...which was days with laughters and hatreds and arguements and so on and on..


Let me tell you a secret of her during highschool days..*baby I know you gonna killed me* hehehe... Baby has a sickness...its only sickness la...not those kind of disease which in uncurable..haha.. shes now 80% cured.^^ She has this weird daring attitude, which when she see pretty stuffs "stuffs belongs to other ppl"....she has the intention to either cut it or ripped it. can i call those sickness ITCHY HAND? hahahahaha...bsides having the intention, she really DID it. she once cut a frens colorful pencil box with the siccors helding on her hand when shes cutting something. lolx. That time, when I was with really really long hair which I hate it when ppl was trying to ruin my hair...I will like "yerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!" with my nasal voice. hahaha.. but what baby did was dont care..and she will like out of a sudden and ruin the hair.><" we somehow ended bursting in laughter.
Maybe that was Baby's sense of humor..^^ but then I still love her...

After year5 of highschool. baby decided to lock herself at her homesweethome and planted her hair!!!! hahaha.. It grew till shoulder length when we met in college.^^



We even went to the same college, but we headed pursuing in different courses. That was how we were separated for quite sometime. It was also because of she found her truelove and ditched me...lolx *kidding*. We have our very own new frens which we have no time for us. And also that moment, there was this bitch whos always influencing me of how bad Baby is. and I did believe in her with Max.Stupidity. T__T

sorry baby..!! Ohya!!!! this was the time where baby's hair grew and grew and grew, longer and longer and longer.



After two years, we are now bond together again the babyhood. it was suppose to be sistahood but it sounds not good hahaha.. babyhood is better right baby??

Baby now has grown to a much more elegant sexy gorgeous lady.^^ As she always says macam SexBom. hahahaha... Let me describe her

  1. Baby has those loose sexy curls. [It drops all the way down to her waist. imagine the baby before boycut and the baby with long sexy curls now. lolx]
  2. Babys is with a nice figure.
  3. Baby's skin are flawless and fair. [we are always envy of this ><"]
  4. Baby has those mesmerizing eyes. [which makes ppl misunderstood sometimes. haha.. baby you know what I'm trying to tell right?]
  5. Baby has nice Boobs. [did I just mention boobs? Oops..!]
  6. Baby has sexy legs. [which theres ppl did mention it before.^^]
  7. Ohya...! Rabbit teeth. those two cute front upper teeth. hehehe...

ps: during the days of rotting cause of exams...baby keep on complaining that her butt went saggy d. lolx. and shes now off to GYM to lift up back her sexy butt. hahaha


So you can imagine the NOW baby????

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

baby don't kill me k? lolx

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Tada...this BabyCarmen!!

this was the curls before she reperm it.
MrsTuen says...it looks natural. but she deny that and perm again. hahahaha
but it really looks better after the re-perm baby. baby can I say lagi SexBom?? lolx


the adorable side of baby.^^
with the tighter curls a month after re-perm if i'm not mistaken.^^






PS :


baby......I think you look good with GD like this...^^ *flattered?* hehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment