Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Switched her Job.

It was a sudden shock that I no longer crys for you. But laughing on whats happening right nw and before...!!! I really cant stop laughing on the same story came from several channels with different Genres!!! OMFG...what is this now??? competing on Who's Gonna Be Cyrus's next Flim Director!! hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha......*LMAO*

Let me tell you. That's a bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'm in a craze now. or maybe NOT! >__<" But is funny ey...!! You told me it was FAKE and she told me it was REAL! So...who do I belief now? You or her?....

Aiya.........it does not matters anymore...but then....I am eager to get more versions of different genre same story ey!!...if "You" have time...tell me more Okay??!! LOL......

*pinched myself*
Ouch!!...><" okay..I'm in the real world. and I am here announcing...... "You will always be the babytoy I like to play but toys will get old oneday and value droped! Your value is dropping drastically man..!!! at the moment right now........you are not old yet...but value dropping only...hee.. nvm..I will still play cause you havent get old yet ma!. hahahaha... moreover you are the chosen one among tons of them...Oops.!

why I so sayang you leh.....lets see....cause you are DAMN damn damn notty or.........!!! lolx

B.T.W..babytoy. and F.Y.I......you should be proud of yourself!....ppl do get jealous of you having an owner like me okay! faster....go flattered now!! hahahahaha... who would do all this for you? the answer is ME. who would take pictures with dramatic makeups just to give you a simple bday wish? the answer is ME! who spams your FB?? the answer is ME! who would waste time to make that lovely bento for you?? the answer is ME. ^^v who made you a Handmade bdaycard? me....! who asked you stupid questions? that would be me. Who's the one hates you. scolding you. and then ended up sayang you? the answer is me also. Who treats you as a lovable toy...while others thought you werent? Cyrus do! Who tortures you?..hehe..me.^^v Who blogs about you..?? answer is me. Who makes ppl get jealous of you? Cyrus do! Who puts you in a Circle? for sure you knew who. Who calls you Babytoy? ME la..............who else?? hahahahaha..

Flattered????????? Babytoy I know you are cute and adorable and notty....but not too over okay...!

Okay enough of what's above..^^
Heres something for you.......


Aiya..is just a picture..but I cant deny...I do looks good in here [perasantan]!!^^ *flattered* hehehe



The conclusion is, I switched my Fulltime cryer to a Fulltime laugher! haha...I gets better pay..*wink wink*

Noted: Boys will always be boys.^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment