Thursday, September 17, 2009

RandomBored.

Its exams season!!!!! and...
eyes got swollen day by day!!
dark circles getting darker n larger soon like a panda!!
face got bloated due to lack of sleep.
stress burdens me everyday..............!!! ><"
but one thing I am glad of is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I lose weight..............hehehehehehe..^^
is really proven stress will either gain weight or
lose weight.
for my situation I lose weight if I've been burden by
STRESS..

B.T.W
Kissables are just the right companion during exams.^^
They're not like others [M&Ms, Nips, etc].
Although they are the same though..as in they are still chocs, same colors, same crunchycrunchy.^^
but I found out the difference of Kissables from other brands.
It is that....they may look really colorfull..and remember Mom always say when during out kids times whr we always WHINE for M&Ms..hahaha..

at a groceryshop
cyrus: Mi........!!! *pointing at the choc's area* I want M&M!!!
Mom: NO! come lets go home.
cyrus: I Wantttttttt....*pout* ><"
Mom: I say NO dear. it has lots of coloring n high in sugar not good for ur teeth. do you want nice white shine teeth?...later u will lose all ur teeth.
cyrus: *black face* orh.

The difference is.......the color will not stain on ur tongue or teeth. where else for M&Ms...u tongue will b stain with colors due to the colorings on the chocs fade..even ur fingers will get colored! As for Kissables not even a single color gets to ur fingers or tongue or teeth.
And and and......
the chocs are smooth...it melts right away.><" aiks...I want MORE KISSABLEs....!!!







I guess Kissables is the best choice of chocs for kids.^^ MOM I want kissables!!><"



A random picha of me.^^



11days more to go. and I will be FREE.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment