Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MakeuplogyOne

At last the day has come to an end.
And its the start of my reborn day after the 21days in hell!! weee~~~!!
It will be also holidays, vacations [maybe bangkok or hatyai], outings with babes, clubbings, updating blog on time, not to forget for some dramas lolx, rotting, facial & treatments and shoppings [which I just did on the last day of my exams with mom which I always claim her as my walking BANK].

Since Mom sees me suffering during exams which I did cried over the phone during exam days. She granted me two pairs of shoes and a belt and also a Dinner at Takahashi. lolx. With the birthday card I got from Padini I was given 30% off. The first thing goes thru my brain was HEELs...!! So right after I got back from that LousyTown kampar..straightaway Mom and I headed to Jusco for Dinner and some shoppings.

Talking bout the last paper which is Business Research, was a disaster!! I thought it will be more than 50% analysis and hypothesis stuffs but it came out more than 50% "minor theories". ><" Minor eyyy....!!! which is those definitions in the notes which we usually ignores it...because its normally MINOR. Aiks....and guess what...??? I was so Clumsy to left my whole stack of notes in the Uni without knowing it till I got home. Hopefully I pass that paper so that it will be worth it for me to left the notes...*pray hard* >_____<"

On that last day my paper starts at 2.00pm, but I dont have the heart to study because ITs LAST DAY PPL!!! ^^ What I did was spending my time to camwhore and makeup [trying to cover my pimples and looks the best for last day.lolx.].
Maple usually named me Camwhore Queen and I usually dont admit that hahaha...because there are lots ppl out there do camwhore way more than me. lolx.

here some pichas how to get a simple look just nice for anywhere..Oops..not dinner or Glamour la. ><" hahahah..


What I need everysingle day was this. Its like would be dying if I'm without it. lolx ><"


Its an eyetalk. Thr's once baby ask me....."wht is this baby???" i answered "its a remarkable thing you would ever see, once you put on your eye....your eye speaks...!! hahahaha" baby stared at me with a lame expression....but i was laughing like hell. hahaha...
Actually its an double eyelid glue. ^^ This was the best I ever used. Other than this, all are useless, thy gave me skins allergy cause of the glue was moisturizing-LESS, and too strong for making double eyelid.
What I add on my wishlist was...getting my eye cut!!! ^^ but daddy will definitely wont allow. fuck la. ><" Isnt he sad seeing me without a single eyelid.....??? but I AM REALLY depressed and tired. T_T


Getting my eye and foundy and covermark done.^^


These are what I usually used for my face and lips.
From left : Fasio's foundy, Rimmer's concealer, Faceshop's tint blusher, Lancome lipgloss.


These are for my eyes.
From left: Skinfood's brow, Fasio's liquid liner, MarjolicaMarjoca's mascara, Cybercolor's glitter liner, lash curler


Liners Done . Brows Done!!! ^^


Lashes done...^^

FYI, I do put falsies.. sometimes..^^ falsies are nice, pretty, glamour and FUN.^^
And its time to go for my very last paper..lolx If for others...they will glued their eyes to the notes for the very last moment...but thats not me..^^ haha..


ps: babytoy is already been demolished.dont ask why.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment