Saturday, November 7, 2009

My very 21st

As I promised...the Birthday post!!! ^^

What I did on my VERy 21st was..having a SlumberParty in Grandkampar hotel.
which thts the ONLY hotel in Kampar place where I study...!! dont look down on it eh..its 5STAR ppl!!!
hahaha...

See!! its 5star..look chio right? hehe..



Set everything up..speakers..liquers..snacks..makeups..and BALloons.

guests arrived around 10.30pm...which the party shud start at 10pm..lolx
Malaysian culture as always..LATE! ^^

less words less craps less toking...way to PIchas..

Liquers for the Night..^^



Before party starts...abit of CAMWHORE...^^ as maple named me camwhore queen..lolx

the Pajamas for the night..its Pink.^^ love it.


With my lovey dovey kids bloaster..


Me and JellyLing..lolx. her new name after Jesslyn.


The Forever epic Jiayii..




The Surprise session. As thanks to my Goodboy who join the birthday celebration together ^^ he surely deserved a surprise for being the Goodboy...
He told me, that he was nearly fall into tears....cz of those 25adorable cupcakes I bought him. At first he was told by me that v will be sharing cakes..lolx..
surprise right??



My Forever NancyChong's cake.
My birthday cakes were ordered from her since Young..
What a loyal Customer..!! haha



The Surprise cupcakes.


The Goodboy aka Justin aka Boss and me The dramaButton. hahaha..



The forever lovely Baby...came all the way from Ipoh fetching my NancyChong's cake.
I love You baby..



classmates...


The Bunch of Bithces from Group7...lolx..
mind me please..!!^^


The true Friend[in purple] I mentioned in FB. If you did update my FB status..
If nope..fuck la....!! lolx..


my SonOfaBitch and Penangmui.^^



The Drunkard and the Half drunk me. were forced to wear that SExay erk...=.=|||
Not sexay I perhaps Pajamas present by the Bitches..lolx
The Birthday Boy...I have no comment. ><" I dont even speak to him long enough..and Die he chuck his Fucking body on the bed d. lolx.. Hes too kind to drink everything that cheers from his BROS..!!!!


again the Bitches and me The Bossbitch. hahaha...



AhGirl and the girlfriend...on the right.


Let me present you Boyboy...also came all the way From ipoh..^^
thankyou again. lolx..i Know I did say alot of times d.
And one more thing..Thanks for the Kissed. lolx [readers you got me?? if you did keeptrack my previous post you shud knw..] (If nope...then fuck la..dont bother to read the previous one oso...)



Baby and ahboy.

AGAIN!!!


The Ending picture before I drunk my ass into the Cozy Bed..lolx.
Look at my Fucking FACE!!! Swollen! Tomato! and....I am *speechless*



After this picture taken..I was Packing stuff with and keep on scolding people. lolx.
Some commented I was aggressive that night. As I did bitchslapped Some of them..
wahahahahaha....

LOLX...but Did you observed..I mean to my guests. I did slapped ppl. but most of them I gave kiss leh...only to my lovely ones.
I think...i bitched slapped people who I dislike. lolx..REALITY HIT huh???? hahaha...

I can nw tell you that The DramaQueen BitchSlaps people when shes Drunk. SO *Enemies*out there if you see I am a lil Tipsy..."RUnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!" ok???

As for BABY the special one. I kissed her and then I slap her. lolx...baby slap me too. We are BFFs..who cares..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment