Thursday, November 12, 2009

Son's 21st Birth Day

Looking at ma fucking young FACE!! hehe.. do you tink I have a son??? ahahahah...
today is my son's birthday.
somehow I did not attend to his celebration. What a bad mom am I. lolx

As a Goodmom sure got preparations la. hehehe.....
I did not went to the STeamboat because I was on diet. Restrictions to FOOD after 5pm. T____T

Kesian......
but I did ordered him cupcakes. 25cupcakes..moreover its his 21st birthday. ^^
SEE..how good am i....hehehe..








it will be a surprise.
First they will be enjoying their steamboat.
2nd...by the time thy are finishing. THE BITCH MOM appear. wahahha...[noted thts wht he called me cause hes son of a bitch!]

then....seeing those cupcakes...like ntg gonna happen.
and out of sudden...the master made cream cake appear!!! wahahha...

okay....this is wht I imagined la..but dono it will work anot.
^^ hopefully he appreciated the mom's plan. huhu


okay...here I present you ma son of a bitch!!!




isnt he Cunningly Cute?????...=.='''' hahahahahaha...





10.59pm. just finish celebration. ^^
and guess what the fact is...IT WORKS. ahahahaha...
kenalah KAO KAO myson. lolx.

No comments:

Post a Comment