Sunday, November 15, 2009

You mydrug.

Another random post.
Life just seems Dull lately.
Nothing to post off....
Or Mayb I am lifeless......^^
Or there is really pending posts but I am just lazy to blog bout it. lolx.

But I am goin to get my BB tml at celcom.


and it will be officially mydrug by tml.^^ weee...~~~!
then I can have wifi every way I go..
IM everywhr I go...
email......everywhr I go..
this will be Damn COOL.
cooller than any other SE satio or AIno..><"
Though thy have the coollest megapixels ever..Aino=8mp SEsatio=12.1mp


Whts with those you need if you already have a SONY cybershot focus 8.1mp

lolx....and btw SE fons sucks la...
Me as a loyal SE user for like more than 10years...
and till now I really cant bear with its Siao-ness. lolx

hopefully tml will be myDAY...
which erything goes smoothly and the way I wanted it to be....
Wish me luck...
in Consuming DRUGs. lolx.


lolx...thats all...chao!!!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment