Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Surviving

Been real hectic these few days..
Skipping classes...
Facing walls dreaming...
Wondering why can a person like me...stuck here. she shud be rotting with baby.
But......baby is busy with her.......!! which I might not have the priority..

life's been DRamaless...and how could this survive me??
Lock myself in the room...just to finish the upcoming presentation due this friday.
AND..another presentation due this friday too..

AND.......midterm on thursday[5/11]
and........International Marketing presentation on Friday same goes to Ecommerce presentation.
ANDddd.....Ecommerce midterm on Saturday[7/11]
MOREover....Ecommerce official Assignment due on Tuesday [10/11]

Ohhhh...GOD! spare us more time please...><"
Few days Back...there is this news toking bout 3UTAR students drowned in a waterfall somewhr near Kampar..
One of the student name James..which we do not know each other..drowned.
Somehow..I knew who he was.. I still remember...of all students in the canteen I have stare at. Hes the only one replies me with a welcoming smile.
Thats really kind of him. Fuck la...this is wht we call RESPECT ma. ><" whts with others...with the LCLY I DONT KNOW YOU look!!!!!???
How could such a nice guy..passaway on a young age..??
sometimes..I wonder, things are beyond our control.
May you rest in peace James.

Been wondering lately.... since I just felt that I doesnt seems to be important to anyone.
because....I am not rich, I am not Intelligent, I am not pretty, I am not profitable, I am not those fragile kind of girl which I am on the inside.

or MAYB I just need attention...
how do I get attention?? What if one day...I disappeared from the world.
Will there be people who do not care my existence started missing me?
My mom n dad definitely will miss like hell...lolx.
baby sure will cry like a river...
but...will be those ppl who hate me who do not care my existence who betrayed me whom I do not knw miss my existence?

I do good for ppl..but I just dont feel that wht I did is appreciated.
Why do I need to look so strong infront of ppl??
Thats because I donot wants ppl to get worried of me or...giving them trouble.
MAybe I need to stand on myself..!!
Conclusion...I just need someone stand by my side..
I am sorry that once a while...we need to be selfish. T______T

ACTUALLY....what is life??

No comments:

Post a Comment