Saturday, July 25, 2009

AcoholsNight

It was an awfull day. And also a Sickening day >__<”

There’s this Human trying to judge me that I need to take precaution on what I’m consuming into my Body. And FYI…u don’t really know me…you don’t really know how much do I consume either. Though I like mcD and cheese cakes, I says I like it doesn’t mean I consume them in a huge PORTION and every day or even everymeals...Fuck la. FYI again, I don’t even take a bite of mcD once a month. It’s so sad can…having you in this world who does not even mirror yourself before you really having JudgementBusiness.

BTW. My pichas looks different because is all bout ANGLE and SKILLs. Why do I need to take ugly pichas of myself instead I’m born with a skill of how to capture it in a NICE Angle. Even ANTM’s models needs to pose with the RIGHT ANGLE for the best pichas. Like TyraBanks always says….”Angle...Angle girl!!!…where’s your angle?? You know you need to pose it right so it won’t make you look short or FLAT.”

Two Words, 14alphabets = “Mirror Yourself!”

After all this discriminating stuffs, I decide to head for an alcohol night. I guess not much typing @ reading d. Lets move on to Pichas! ^^

the DJ says he loves my TonguePierce *flattered* ^^v huhu.
because...

.......it blings..^^


*smooch*




i guess i'm a little tipsy.^^




its a GOD. but a pig GOD.>__<" don't ever ask me to tok good bout you k. cause i really dono ur Angel side. but i only knws ur vulnerableDevil side.hahahahaha.
seemay and me


I didnt really took much pichas with others. Cause is all bout Alcohols for destressing .and I consume it too Fast. lolx. So conclusion, I'm a little Tipsy for taking pichas...LOL.^^



ps: I will payback you a Free lesson. Don't worry my fren.^^

5 comments:

Ivan said...

yea yea !! totally agreed with you =) ... “Mirror Yourself!” also TyraBanks " Angle " !! personally i really like her, she really a professional Model =)

BabyButton said...

Yes! is all bout Angle!!! happy tht you are supporting me here. i was so depressed got discriminate by this "human">__<"

Eugene said...

voodoo?

BabyButton said...

yes.^^

see may said...

man!!! i look pale in those pics...

Post a Comment