Tuesday, July 21, 2009

RandomMess

Ok..due to the sleepless night. I was dead from 1pm to 7.30pm skipping TWO lectures..feeling guilty? NO!...hahaha.. I woke up and found out I have plenty of miscalls..hmmm is ok. Sorry ya. When I say I'm Dead..I’m really DEAD. No jk.^^

The very first thing I always do when I wake up is..to look into the mirror.. I look..and then I was like OMFG!! My Eyes..Swollen plus itchy. Thanks to the substitute eyetalk I bought. And thanks to SASA for out of stock of the Ori “eyetalk” T_____________T

Is time for SPECKY me d..><”

I On VaioLappy..and found out tht FFS build a lot of Controversy between WHOse value is higher, who cheated on whose Cash, deciding on Buying who when ppl was like whinning for it. And then Frens started to ask..”EYyy! y you don’t buy me arr?? Instead you’re buying other pets.*angry*” Hmmmm……..is only FFS. As my fren DK always says “It is All Because of FB!” [a Declaring Place] Hahaha…

Then I got back to my HRM ASS again..cause of some minor errors which I need to edit it again.

Then again doin some BitchyBusiness! Guess what……^^ I Confront the Bitch..!!!

In MSN la..hahahahhaha...


I just LOVE you a lot Bitch.XD

.

.

.

LighterBoy <3

Saw him today ..he seems to ignore me these few days dono for what reason. mayb is because of..fewdays back he ask me a ques for a couple of times >>“why I like him??” I Swore I WONT answer if he does not confront me for the answer. ^^ is tht a wrong decision?? why didnt he ask amonth ago when the time i confessed?? a month later only ask!!! this makes wonder.....does he really curious bout the ans? does he Really really really wanna knw it badly? but atlast he stop asking jor...so life bec to normal.^^

This was the very first gift for him on [May 12, 09] and it became a "symbol"<3



No comments:

Post a Comment