Monday, July 20, 2009

Rush.HRM.Ass

It was a stressful morning for me to RUSH this damn fucking HRM ASS due date this fri. My tutor is a 25++ yr old male which In my perception he’s quite cute + charming and has a slightly pretty complexion and also a high pitching voice which sometimes disgust me with his too high pitching voice as for a male la..

OK!! Back to how the ASS got me so stressful and rush..^^

actually I’ve already done everything. The main point is that…..the LENGTH of the ASS is still OUTSTANDING!! >_<” I cut and CUT and cut and CUT…cut the ASS all I CAN. But then it is still 500words exceeding the “should be” amount was Min2000words - MAX2500words!!

My results was...3161words!!!! @.@’’’

It stated in the Outline “Marks will be deducted for failure of complying with the instruction” I was like *WTF!!* T__T someone gonna complain and complain to other members I am a non responsible AssMate! ><” Hng!!

Oh……there is this fren of mine who usually ask her dad to help out her Ass..all I just can say is that you’re just so damn Pathetic for asking your lovelyDaddy to help you out!! >_<” wake up girl!!!…you are already 21.

At the moment….I was thinking Do she still SUCKs her mom’s Breast. Perhaps NO…!!! LOLhahahahaha.

Oops…it was suppose to be a Ass Rushing Post….

how come it ended up BITCHy post eyy…!!!

FUCK!!!! I gtg d…

BACK to My HuggieWuggie HRMAss.^^v

Ps : Last but not least…I LOVE you Bitch.XD

1 comment:

BabyButton said...

dont be too serious i was justjoking due to my emoness.^^

Post a Comment