Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It was always You.

"I asked. You said NO.
You hurt me with your words.
I take it in a good manner and in a hardway.
I let go and thats all."
somehow.
The sparks just doesn't seems to get lost.
Everytime recalling back. I would have just rmbr those sweetmoments.
First of all.
I honestly believed in you.
You gave me lotsa hope.
And you took it away all in just a glimpse.
Not even leaving a single of it.
I should've known this ain't a fairytale.
But then.
NO Hatred towards you.
You still gives me sparks.
I always wonder.what am I to you? a Toy?
I've put you in a circle not in the heart.
Is because circle goes round and heart can be break easily.
Somehow you've put me in the heart instead of a circle.
The heart just breaks.
And it became a brokenheart.
Is not because of what you have that gives me sparks.
There is sparks in me is not because you are someone else special in something.
It was You for being yourself.
You've already remains a vivid stain in my heart.
Everytime I speaks for you.
It turns out to be protection.
After all this stuffs, I don't even pollutes you.
I still protects you.
.
.
.
.
.
You weren't supposed to mean that much to me.
I wasn't supposed to put you in the circle and let you put me in the heart.
But after considerations, You still remains in the circle dear.

ps: betapa ku cinta padamu.


No comments:

Post a Comment