Monday, July 20, 2009

Sleepless Night Causes Craze

Hmmm ..due to my previous post, I felt that it gave the very first impression Badly ey!! I guess is due to the sleepless night. I’m a normal human who needs atleast 7hours of sleep per day. Dono why.. I got so Damn Lazy nowadays..>_<” how I wish human does not need sleeps.^^v We definitely will have more time to complete pending tasks!!!

Regarding on the word Pending. Nice to type or say = Pending. As base on Malaysia’s culture = LastMinute!! Are you proud to be a Malaysian?? Hmmmm…I wonder..!

We as Malaysian tend to “berlengah-lengah”! Oops..I accidentally type it in Malay!! SEE!!! It’s a Malay’s culture..we been born in Malaysia and been raised here. So we adapt to the lazyness culture of Malays due to they are the majority ones…huhu^^

But then…we still consume PORK. Haha..i always wonder..why Chinese tend to call Malays..*malai.G* they don’t consume pork either!! Lolx. Cause of not consuming pork?? Then Chinese who don’t eat beef..v call them what leh? Hmmmm….”CinaBU”!! as in Cina+Lembu = CinaBu. Hahahaha…

Perhaps *CinaBukima*! Hahahaha…Oh god..I'm Stepping my own Race..! SEE!! told ya I didnt Sleep for one night.

[maafkan aku ya. Aku hanya melafaskan perasaan aku aje!]

Shit!! This is the second time I’m out of topic leh….i really sucks in Blogging le.. Guide me please….>______<”

I guess mind as well entertain you all with some Baby'sConvo Pichas..^^

Camwhore!!

Congratz..BabyCarmen^^

Congratz MadMattDear! ^^

Congratz BabyPohSim^^

BTW..some of you might be curious bout "LighterBoy" right..^^
haha....I will post abit bout him attaching to everypost. hmm...this is for you to read to find out^^
anyway I just text him "
I Miss You MyDearToy"

No comments:

Post a Comment