Thursday, October 1, 2009

Days after Exams1.

Remember that I did mention on the previous post, I went shopping and dinner at takahashi.

Less words less craps less explaining may you proceed to pichas. ^^


What I bought was a flat....

Mom says I do need flats since I've been always heels heels heels. ><" lol


....and a wedges heels.^^


and a belt.

All together was RM145 after the 30% discount RM101.50 ^^


Dinner at Takahashi.


What got me tempted was they have hagendaz icecream which Ipoh here don't have. >__<" and special burgers...*pointing down*
5kinds of sauce and spices but mana malaysia's favourite maggi chilli sauce and tomato? hahahahha..><" My mom had the promosional set which cost RM19.90 the ori price was RM26.90 Which include....
A mushroom soup


Main course: UnagiDon


Side dish: fried dumplings [WO TIT] in canto.^^


Add on Hagendaz icecream 2scoop for only RM3.90 which the ori price was RM8.90


What CyrusButton had was....


Takahashi's Wasabi Mayo Chickenchop RM12.90

this was good. the combination of the wasabi sause with mayo was really amazing...^^



below are the drinks we had and the unique tamago banana pizza[RM16.90]. the combination of banana and tamago wasnt really tempting but if its only the tamago that taste really nice.... shud change your menu...lolx.^^


We wasnt able to finish the pizza and pack home. My maid said it was good....!! hahahah...The end.^^


No comments:

Post a Comment