Saturday, October 31, 2009

My very First Bodyart.

Being 21st...is EVERYthing of being FIRSTtime..haha..
21st d...its time to try things which you wanted to but dont dare to..lolx
Its been a while I wanted to have a Tattoo d..
I always say bout it...but selalu ended cakap KOSONG!! haha..
and MrJJ always doubted tht...T___T

No doubt anymore JJ...^^ You were the one who Accompany me to tatt....

I am really proud of myself that I could bear with the needles that when thru my Soft skin..*cheh wah!!* hahahaahah...

At first it wasnt that pain at all....as it was just 3needles doing their job. lolx...thats what JJ told me..heee....

The tatt was on the back of my SHOULder. and I cant really see whats happening but just feeling the coolness of the ink and the pain which is unbearable after one hour. ><"

By the time of coloring part...It was freaking fucking pain!!!!... and JJ was laughing seeing my squinched face...bearing with the pain... swt!! It took me almost 3hours to complete just a small size tatt. compare to the ones on JJ's body one of them took the time from 9pm to 5am...@@! hahaha....
Sitting thr 3hours...my butt oso NUMB!!..=.='''

FYI...my BABY! I dont think she can bear with the pain ...she sure jeritjerit wan!!

ACT. by the end its all worth it..... wht I tatt was 3sakura flowers with some petals and its in pink..^^ enjoy with this pictures..first.^^ its kinda swollen nw..!!

With flash..


without flash


sexy huh?? lolx


this LAGI SEXAyy..haha

AddOn.
readers...you must be thinking..tattoo is not an ordinary bodyart which you can rub it off whenever you like right? why would I tatt a sakura...

hmmmm....first of all
cause its pink in color...which was my favourite
and erytime when ppl sees pinkcolor...1st pop in mind is feminity, 2nd girlish, 3rd princess, 4th BIMBO, 5th....I LOVE IT.^^ lolx

Second of all..
pink sakura resembles feminity, and To ME..sakura was prettiest flower among all. agree???



BTW..been pending alot of post lately..thanks to STREAMYX!!!!!! line lambat like HELL..
loading pictures like a KURAKURA!!! ....ish..I nak POTONG ni!!..*geram*

next post. my birthday pictures.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment