Friday, October 23, 2009

21st ever

Ytd was the very first day I became 21st.
It means I am official grownup. lolx. MOM dad did you see this?
second, dont worry that I am like a kiddo who dont knw anything.
third, give me a key and I can unlock the door myself. ^^ hahaha..

Ytd nite was also the Slumber Party Nite.
It was specially made inconjunction with Justin's birthday.
Everyone was manage to make it to the Party...and I am really really happy.

Thankyou to all of you who had manage to come. and also the unexpected ones.
Theres a really special thing I did on my 21st....my firstkiss was taken. and hes a cute guy...hahaha.. [wht? 21st only threw her firstkiss away????]
FYI. I am single all the time and available too. but is just only fate that matters. maybe I am not meant to have a boyfriend to sayang me. lolx.

trust me YES or trust me NOT? lolx.....the story continues on my birthdayparty post. heheheheheh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment