Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Slurps~~! Slurps~~!

Its time for me to slurps all the way I can.^^

Since I've been loving slurpee since high school and heres 7eleven presenting us the slurpeelicious contest!!

First snap the most creative Slurpeelicious face and exciting moment face with Slurpee... Slurp all the way you can.^^ Second submit your creativeness picha to slurpeelicious@nuffnang.com

heres a slurpeelicious moment of mine to grab the grand prize of RM6000 .>____<" Wooosh!!
Chill with Slurpee!!

or will this *pointing below* be better????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

the 1st or 2nd??


ps: rmbr VOTE me {HongShanYng} at http://www.slurpee.com.my during the voting period [19th - 25th OCTOBER2009] Thankyou.


2 comments:

Ivan said...

The first 1 !! =D

BabyButton said...

thanks^^ i uploaded tht. hehe...rmbr vote for me k.^^

Post a Comment