Friday, October 16, 2009

Hectic Days.

First. Been painting my room these days...really fucking tiring. ><" but its worth it. cause the color is PINK and WHITE. weee~~~!!

Second. Havent rebel since the first day of break..><" loser right??!!! hmmmmmmm.... anyway...starting to. but is in a wrong time....

Third. sem3 is goin to start d... and I really really seriously need to brush up my CGPA which has drop drastically...T__T

Fourth. anyway...I guess I just need to live normal..cant expect anything which I wanted it to be. cause life is short and you just dont have any power to control something that you Fuckingly wanted. ><"

Fifth. have you ever seen tranformer??

Sixth. what I'm goin to do...for my coming 21 is... Transforming this........


into.......











































































this........
Seventh. Do you think is goin to work?? hahahaha...

Eight. do you trust me?

Nineth&Lastly. Then......better keep tracking Button to check out the transformed room of mine...hehe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment