Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Result Day.

That particular day was the day which I planned a SOLO shopping. lolx. solo sounds better than lonely. As FYI....none of my babies are in town...!! so when I need to SHOP it means I need to!!!

Wht to do??? Shop alone lo...!!! ><"

Before I get myself ready....I went on to surf the net. In conjunction to check whether the sucky results is out anot. I have the feeling that it will come out these few days.. And what a lucky day...it came out on my SHOPPING day. I saw...and felt relief of no need me to pay RM750 for a repeat. hehehe... so it is really TIME for shopping.


First. I need to find PJ for my birthdayparty. and I got two of them.. this is What a shoppaholic is like...they will never get enough of just buying ONE! and they will ended up buying stuffs which is not on their budget list..right?? hahahah...and thats ME!! ^^ I ended up buying a total of RM150 in F.O.S which thrs a rebate of RM50. means..I'd spend a total of RM100 on these stuffs.....

hawtttt

This is not a Pajamas. but mom says it looks like. ><"

with a matching boxer..woohoo. again sales girl pasal...showing me tht thrs a matching boxer. ><"




Second. I thought of buying some korean makeup products BBcream. and I ended up in Etude House with a flow off of RM72




Third. I need to buy lashes falsies. Its stated on the list I brought. but the MissShoppaholic ended up buying a makeup case and 2falsies[fake hair]. ><" Fuck..! help me....T_T



the falsies looks scary here><" but it looks nice when you wear it. hehe



Fourth. I passed by Elianto..and I was just goin thr to see if thrs any new nail polish colors. and the sales girl was like matching colors for me...as in...wht color put on the fingernails and wht will goes on the toenails tht match. And guess wht..I ended buying 2color><" which cost me RM20. oh god....whr are you when I cant control myself?

thats a hair wax bought from watson. i need wax. ><" all girls need wax. =.=''' who dont? hahah..


And baby..if you were here..i think I am goin to buy more. hahaha..

here I end my shopping list. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment