Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Keys to Baby's Heart ♥

Buying Baby a 21st birthday present was really difficult.
The day before I On to my Pressie Hunting..I did ask Baby...

Cyrushan: Baby wht do you need most currently?
Baby: hmmmmm...Aldo, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Armani, Dior, Chanel....[n so on]
Cyrushan: =.='''

The day off to hunting........
Walk and Walk and Walk.......really dono wht to buy for baby. I called Yanny thrice I guess..I can hear her voice was like....abit feddup d....!!!

And I SAW SOMETHING...................which every 21st girl should have tht.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its the Keys. lolx [lame] ><"






Before I decided to buy it. I already knew baby wouldnt like it. but its unique....
and Among my frens..thy know I love to buy unique stuffs.

so please bear with me if you have decided me as the present hunter. hahaahaha...

Baby says, "Its usable..!! dont worry.....I can hit your head with it if you Speak something wrongly!^^"

Cyrus says, "I shouldnt have buy that. ><" Baby dont laaaaaaaaa...!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment